Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ensures that your website―and therefore your practice―gets found.
Optimizing your site with SEO is critical because it makes the content on your website more relevant and easier for search engines such as Google to identify as they search for and index information. This is a benefit that increases the volume of visitors or “traffic” to your site.
If you have a well-designed website but only get low traffic, what’s the point of having that well-designed website in the first place?
Internet users rarely look beyond the first page of search results, so it’s crucial that your site ranks in the top five or ten results on major search engines including Google and Bing, plus directories like Yahoo !
Key Components Of Your Service
- Keyword Analysis Focused On Your Market
- Professional Website Design
- On-site Search Engine Optimization
- Optimized Performance Of Your Site In Any Screen
- HIPAA Compliant Patient Forms
- Changes To Your Website As Needed
- Integration With On-Line Applications
- Social Media Marketing
- Interactive Content 2 Times Per Month
- 3 Social Posts Per Week
- Facebook Page Setup
- Google Local Optimization
- On-going Search Engine Optimization
- Constant Monitoring Of Your Website’s Performance
- Geo-Targeted Pay-Per-Click Ads Per Month (50 Clicks Average)
- Site Map Creation And Submission
- Website Hosting Services
- Unlimited Practice Email Accounts
- Automated Monthly Reports Including: Keyword Changes, Relevant Analytics Data and Pay-Per-Click Results
Let's Work Together
We will help you achieve the goals you have always dreamed about.